For the final assignment, I had the choice to do an illustration of my choice. I decided to do another surface design pattern because I really enjoyed doing it as part of an assignment earlier in the semester. I started by using gouache to create a rough draft of the design that I wanted to do. Once I decided the hero pattern, I tried many different styles and then landed on a favorite. I then had to create a supporting pattern and decided that ladybugs only, worked really well next to the Hero pattern. I did try other bugs that were in the hero pattern, but those did not work as well. I then created mockups with these two patterns, which, I believe, turned out really well.